We offer a comprehensive range of services to suit each landlord’s requirements to make the letting of your property as stress free as possible. All enquiries are answered by phone, text and email.
Furnished or Unfurnished?
You have to decide if you wish to let the property furnished or unfurnished. In our experience there is no extra rental income for furnished property. Well maintained property attracts good tenants.
Energy Performance Certificate
You will need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) which we can organise. This is valid for 10 years.
We recommend an inventory at the start and the end of tenancy. This is very helpful should there be any disagreements.
A brief summary of our different levels of service:
1. Visit the property and agree rental value
2. Advertise property on our website including Zoopla, PrimeLocation & other property portals
3. Take up references and create a tenancy
4. Move tenant in
5. Transfer domestic utility accounts
FIND-A-TENANT + COLLECT RENT
As above plus
6. Collect rent and pay landlord
7. Provide rental statements
FULL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
As above plus
8. Inspect property
9. Arrange repairs if required
10. Tenant move out and inform utility companies
SCALE OF CHARGES
1) Introduction Only Service £75% of first months payable for each letting where the tenant is introduced through the Agent
2) Tenant Find Service £75% of fist months payable for each letting where the tenant is introduced through the Agent
3) Letting and Rent Collection Service 10% (No VAT) of the rent received, deducted by the Agent
4) Full Management Service 12% (No VAT) of the rent received, deducted by the Agent
The fees under the above service are payable when any individual or organisation enters into an agreement to rent the Property as a result of our promotion, introduction, or viewing by the Agent.
Agreement Admin Fee £95 (No VAT)
Inventory Service £7 per room + travelling from inventory clerk
Duplicate Statements £15 (No VAT)
Professional hourly rate £20 (No VAT) Charged by the Agent when required to carry out any additional services
Check In £95 (No VAT)
Check out £95 (No VAT)
Void Property inspections £25 (No VAT) (per visit)
Tenancy Renewal fee £95
Major works fee £5%
Where the Landlord cancels the Agent’s instruction to provide a management service the Agent will charge and the Landlord will pay a fee based upon 75% (No VAT) of the agreed rent for the period not exceeding six months from the commencement date of the tenancy.
VAT is not payable at the prevailing rate on all our fees. Fisher Management is not registered for VAT.
SCALE OF TENANT FEES
Tenant Administration £120 (No VAT)
- Credit/Referencing £ in administration fee (No VAT)
Tenancy agreement drafting £ in administration fee (No VAT)
Check in inventory £ in administration fee (No VAT)
Check out inventory £50 (No VAT)
Tenancy Renewal £Nil (No VAT)
New landlord reference £Nil (No VAT)
Guarantor referencing £Nil (No VAT)The fees charged to the tenant may change and we will endeavour to inform you of such a change at the earliest opportunity.
We may also receive commissions from: